Renters insurance protects your belongings.
Renters insurance protects your personal property from damages and burglary.
What does renters insurance cover?
Damage & burglary
Renters insurance protects your personal belongings from:
- Water / Rain
This applies to your belongings within your home:
Cash, jewelry and precious metals
These kinds of belognings fall under a special category of property insurance.
We will be more than happy to assist you with insuring these valuable assets.
* Pricing for renters insurance varies depending on the value of your personal property within the home. See the example quote below.
Total insured values
- $30,000 personal property.
- $1,000 window breaks/cracks.
- $5,000 in electronics such as desktops and TVs.
- $3,000 in mobile electronics such as laptops and tablets.
- $12,500 personal property specifically in the case of burglery.
Total annual cost: $28.59
*Most insurance companies require minimum monthly payments of $50 resulting in 6 monthly payments versus 12.